Only here to review the pizza places that I love to eat in Philadelphia. Genuine, unbiased reviews of my favorites only


Best Northeast Philadelphia Pizza Place

If you are looking for a pizza place in Northeast Philadelphia, I highly recommend Bellissima's Pizza. I love the place ever since I first went there. Out of all the pizza places I've been to in Northeast Philly, I have to say Bellissima is the best pizza place.

bellissima pizza

Some customers even go there just for salads. I've never tried salads there yet, but I heard they make great tuna salads. I might have to try their tuna wraps next time. Go give that place a try because you will not be disappointed. They can still keep their prices fairly low while all the other pizza places cost more. Great customer service, great food, and low price. I give the place 5 stars.

Here is the information for Bellissima Pizza:

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/15244232557